The Thermos Vacuum Insulated Hydration Bottle is the best reusable water bottle. Bold claim I know but let me explain why.
The bottle is just the right size for one handed operation. All you need to do is push the button on the lid and it springs open revealing a spout when you need a drink. There is no need to unscrew the top like many water bottles currently on the market.
It has a stainless steel interior and exterior, with vacuum insulation technology that will keep liquids hot/cold for up to 12hrs no matter what the temperature is outside.
I purchased my first Thermos vacuum insulated water bottle over 10 years ago and have loved using it. It keeps my water warm in the cooler months and cool in the warmer months for hours. It’s not without it’s faults though. The lid is made out of plastic so it will break or crack if you drop it. The rubber grip around the bottle will slowly creep up from time to time as it is removable but you just have to adjust it.
- Thermos™ vacuum insulation technology for maximum temperature retention
- Durable stainless steel interior and exterior
- BPA-free copolyester lid
- Hygienic push button sipper lid with locking ring
- Sweat-proof design won’t leave water rings
- Comfortable rubber grip
- Fits most automotive cup holders
- Capacity: 500ml / 18 oz
- Dimensions: 6.3 W x 6.3 D x 25.5 H cm / 2.5″ W x 2.5″ D x 10″ H
- Warranty: 5 years
- One hand use
- Easy to use
- Easy to clean
- Lid is breakable