The Breville Coffee and Spice Grinder delivers freshly ground coffee, herbs and spices in seconds.
- See through cover/measuring cup
- Press and Release Action for quick and easy operation
- Durable Stainless steel blades are rust resistant
- Removable stainless steel bowl for easy clean and minimises flavour transfer
- Grinds coffee, herbs and spices in seconds. Cinnamon to peppercorns
- Tidy cord storage
- Grinding Mechanism: Stainless steel blade
- Hopper Capacity: 75grams/12 cups of coffee
- Construction: Stainless steel
- Voltage: 220 – 240 Volts
- Wattage: 200 Watts
- Warranty: 1 Year Replacement
The Breville coffee and spice grinder is sleek and easy to use. There are no buttons to push, you just push down on the cover to start the grinder and let go to stop. The best thing about the grinder is the removable bowl which makes it easier to empty and wash without having to take the whole appliance!
It has a lot of power and surprisingly not as loud as I was expecting. I had a cheap grinder some years back that was very loud and didn’t have a detachable bowl which was cumbersome to empty and wash. This Breville coffee and spice grinder is a great little machine and would definitely recommend it if you are on the market for a spice grinder. Have not used it for coffee yet.
The important thing about spice grinders is not to have it running for too long and let it cool down before using again, or it will overheat the motor which was the death of my old cheap grinder mentioned earlier.
Operation: hand press down when cover is on
Running time: 60 secs, followed with 15 mins cooling
- Removable cup
- Easy to use