- Rechargeable 14.4V Ni-Mh battery that provides up to 20min run time
- Turbo brush enhances cleaning performance on carpets
- 2-in-1 bagless cyclonic vacuum
- Detachable lightweight handvac to deal with smaller cleaning situations
- HEPA filtration for a healthier home
- Fold-down handle for easy compact storage
- Stylish cordless design and convenient storage stand with rechargeable base
I purchased the Hoover Heritage on sale for just under $100 and it was money well spent! It looks great and very easy to use. I use it about once a week as a quick clean on my tile floors and a rug in between a big weekly clean. It has enough power to suck up the hairs and dirt off the floor, struggles with big bulky bits. On the rug it’s not as good but it gets the job done. You may need to go over things slowly once or twice to suck debris that are stuck to the rug.
Having had the Hoover for over 6 months, the battery still keeps it’s charge and I’ve realised that it depends on the type of rug/carpet you use it on that determines how well it performs.
The handvac is easy to detach with a button on the top corner under the handle. I love the storage stand that doubles as a rechargeable base. You just sit the vac on the stand when you don’t need it and it keeps it upright and if you need to charge the battery just plug it in.
The canister is easy to detach from the handvac with a push of a button and slide out the filter to empty.
The only thing I don’t like about the Hoover heritage is the small opening of the handvac where the dirt gets sucked in. However, it comes with 2 attachment tools that that slides into the opening which explains the size.
- storage stand/charge base
- swivel steering
- looks great
- easy to use
- crevice and upholstery tool
- small suction area of the handvac
- not enough power for carpet or rugs